Saturday 14 May 2011

The Age Of Choice....

I like games... they're fun (mostly) but because I don't have any Munny I cant get any new ones... except for today, I actually have Munnys today! Not enough though to actually go out and buy a game from the shops cause games in Australia are annoyingly expensive, buying Black Ops will still set you back $80 (I have no idea why... I reckon its a rubbish game... that might be a good topic for another blog) Anyway.. I have enough dollars to buy a game online from the states.. (Can anyone provide me with a solid answer as to why games are so cheap over there?)
OK Ive narrowed down my choices to four games. LA Noire, Brink, Portal 2 Or Crysis 2... Thats as far as I got with that.

Somebody HELP ME!

Here have some info about these games.

L.A. Noire

Developer: Team Bondi (An Aussie Bunch Yay!)
Publisher: Rockstar

Story (As far as I know) : Uhh Solve murders and stuff in 1947.


My Thoughts: I really liked the Grand Theft Auto series (or any other game where you can roam around and make mischief and stuff between missions) even though I haven't finished it yet. I have seen some reviews on it through my internet travels and it is scoring fairly high. This Game should be really fun.


Brink

Developer: Splash Damage
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks


Story (As far as I know) : Team Fortress 2 of the future.




My Thoughts: Looks like it could be endless fun tearing up n00bs. (When the PSN is back online)
Loads of character customisation "102 quadrillion unique character combinations" Claims Bethesda.



Portal 2

Developer: Valve
Publisher: Valve

Story (As far as I know) : Going through annoying rooms with blue and orange portals whilst wearing leg braces.


My Thoughts: I found Portal 1 to be quite frustrating and every time I attempt it i find my self rage quitting... which is odd because its a fairly calm game... I did enjoy listening to GLaDOS blabber on about my ENTER HOMETOWN HERE, now there's a British bloke who cracks a funny every now and then which is good.


Crysis 2

Developer: Crytek
Publisher: EA Games

Story (As far as I know) :COD Of The Future With Added Aliens


My Thoughts: I played the multiplayer demo which was fun... I spent most of my time sliding around tearing up. should be good fun for a little bit... at least until I get the next Assassins Creed Or Modern Warfare 3.


So... which one?

No comments:

Post a Comment