Tuesday 31 May 2011

Halo Re Evolved!

Halo is good!
Microsoft are dickheads


We have a conundrum..


So.. there is going to be a Halo Combat Evolved HD remake which is cool beans.
It is expected to sport 1080p visuals (Way better than Reach which was only in 720) and also has 3D. Multiplayer details are still “being worked out,” but the remake is expected to feature online co-op (Which is for n00bs).


I always enjoyed the main Halo story arc, (I thought Reach was rather boring)I just hope that they try to keep to it as much as possible.


I just wish that Bungie had kept the rights to the franchise so it could be on the PlayStation....




anyway I look forward to mooching it and free Xbox live weekends off my friends (the only friends I have that own Xboxs)

No comments:

Post a Comment