Saturday 14 May 2011

New Blogger On The Block.... (That most people won't give a shit about)

Alright... I've never blogged before so cut me some slack

So umm yeah. I never really knew what was so good about blogging, these days it seems like every man (Or Woman?) and his (Her?) dog has a blog these days.... I thought to myself I should have one too.. If only for shits and giggles.
Anyway if I'm actually going to make this thing ... useful I might as well talk about something... I figured Games and Technology.. pretty much cause I like games and tech... I'll probably cram some other stuff I feel like ranting about in there at some point. I dare say my first blog other than this one will be about games that are about to come out or have just come out that I want.. We'll see how that goes.

XER0.


I wonder if anyone will read this?

No comments:

Post a Comment